Student at Home® has no practical means to verify the currency, accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website systematically, and inevitably it will contain errors and omissions, and some of it will be out of date. Therefore Student at Home® does not endorse or represent the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information provided on or by means of the site. The content is only for general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements or considered to be a recommendation of any kind by Student at Home®. You should not rely on the content in making any specific decisions especially important personal, financial or business decisions. You agree to consult professionals for advice that is specifically tailored to your particular circumstances. Student at Home® assumes no responsibility (whether as author, editor, publisher or otherwise) for the content and disclaims all liability in respect of your use of it. Student at Home® shall not be liable for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the Contents.
As a condition of you using our website, you promise that:
– Your ad is accurate, (if applicable) states opinions that are genuinely held, relevant, legal, decent, honest and truthful and neither the content nor its publication by us breaches anyone’s right to privacy or confidentiality, and does not infringe anyone’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
You agree that:
– We are allowed to use, edit, alter, copy, display or publish (in any online or printed media) and/or remove, or disable access to, ads (and the material contained in your ad), at our discretion and in this regard you grant Student at Home® a licence to do so which is free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. We will usually inform you of any changes or removal, so please check that your contact details are correct each time you place an ad.
If you cannot agree to the above, or grant the licence referred to above, please do not submit your ad for posting on the site.
By using this website you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law. You agree not to post any copyright material unless the copyright is owned by you.
Student at Home® has the ability to remove, or disable access to, objectionable messages and we reserve the right to delete, or disable access to, any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Student at Home® and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
Student at Home® may disclose any information, including your identity (or whatever information we know about you) that it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, code, legal process or governmental request providing always Student at Home® is permitted to do so under the provisions of the Portuguese law on Personal Data Protection.
Please remember the web is a forum for anyone and everyone and you do not know who is viewing the site. We strongly advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else such as home address in postings. We reserve the right to remove such postings from the service. If you wish users to contact you directly, please post your e-mail address.
– immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any right to use the site;
– immediate, temporary or permanent removal of, or disabled access to, any ads already posted by you to the Site;
– issue of a warning or warnings to you;
– legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
– further legal action against you; and/or
– disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Student at Home® reasonably feels is necessary or as required by law.
We shall not be liable to you under these terms and conditions, for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, exceptionally severe weather, failure or shortage of power supplies, flood, drought, lightning or fire, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, the act or omission of government, highways authorities, other telecommunications operators or administrations or other competent authority, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or riot.
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you register with Student at Home® to place an advertisement or to send an inquiry.
We use your contact information to post on the site so that you may receive responses, for passing on to commercial site advertisers only if you instruct the site to do so when responding to their advertisements, and for selecting you as a recipient of e-mailed marketing from third parties as we may feel appropriate and are authorized by you to do so.
2. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share personal information with anyone else except by displaying your ad on the site and, at your on-line request, to on-line advertisers. If authorized by you, we may provide your contacts as a recipient of marketing from third parties.
By using the tools and functionality available on this website you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not use this website.